We all appreciate instantaneous access to information through alerts and emails via our phones. The best way to get information quickly to your members is via the MembersFirst Mobile App. This quick-hitting communication, information, and reservation tool is the best way to get the word out for all important news and events happening at the club.
This form of communication however doesn't work too well if your app adoption rate is low, so how do you boost adoption across your organization?
- Easily create a “Have you downloaded the Mobile App?” pop-up that members see right when they log into your website. Learn how to make a pop-up.
- If your Mobile App downloads have slowed down, re-launch the app to those members who don’t have it yet. Get instructions on how to send targeted emails to members who don’t have the app installed.
- Create a reminder card (view a sample) and post it in highly visible member areas, such as:
- Framed at the Front Desk
- Golf Carts
- Tennis Court Check-In
- Locker Rooms
- Table Settings for Board/Committee Meetings
- Include an insert promoting the mobile app in your mailed newsletter, billing statements or annual membership book, highlighting, “Did you know you can get all this information right on your phone?” Download a sample insert.
- Ensure that member-facing staff are excited about the app and know how to use it. You never know which staff person a member will share their questions with.
- Host a specific app event at the Club or a Zoom meeting where members can socialize, and ask their app related questions.
- Offer specials, discounts and flash deals that are only pushed to app users. The word will get out quickly!
If you have any other ways your Club has successfully introduced your mobile app to the membership, we would love to hear them. Please don’t hesitate to email or call me so we can discuss and help others launch their Mobile App.